International Competition “Mental Health in the Digital Society” (ICMHDS-2022)
Areas of expertise: Education; Psychology; Health Care Science.
Kharkiv Regional Public Organization “Culture of Health” (KRPOCH), Scientific Research Institute KRPOCH (Ukraine) with the support of International Journal of Science Annals (IJSA).
Original research in the following areas is accepted for the competition: Education; Psychology; Health Care Science; Rehabilitation. IJSA accepts papers in English.
IJSA publish peer-reviewed papers on the first-in first-out method. Papers published or accepted for publication in IJSA, Vol. 5, No. 1, No. 2, 2022 are assessed.The competition winners will be announced on December 23, 2022.
- it must be prepared by a post-graduate student (up to 3 co-authors are also allowed). A participant cannot submit the paper twice. If research is carried out with a teacher or academic supervisor, the contribution of a post-graduate student must be at least 50%;
- it must not have been previously published in any format (website, journal, bulletin, etc.) and must not be considered for publication in other periodicals and competitions;
- it must be original (at least 90% unique), which is confirmed by a reference;
- it must meet the requirements for papers in IJSA (https://ijsa.culturehealth.org); papers must be submitted in IJSA templates together with supplemental materials (cover letter, author agreement form, conflict of interest declaration, information on the verification of the text uniqueness for its publication in IJSA).
2) all competition winners (including academic supervisors) will get certificates;
3) all competition participants not winning, but passing the review will get a 50% discount for publication in IJSA.
2nd prize (1 participant or group of co-authors): free publication in IJSA + certificates.
3rd prize (3 participants or groups of co-authors): free publication in IJSA + certificates.
All competition winners will get free publications and certificates, and academic supervisors will be additionally awarded letters of appreciation from the International Organizing Committee.
The costs of the publication of the winners’ papers are incurred by the founder of the International Journal of Science Annals – Kharkiv Regional Public Organization “Culture of Health”, Scientific Research Institute KRPOCH (Ukraine).
Competition participants pay only the registration fee (EUR 35 per a research paper). The fee is paid after confirmation that the manuscript of the participant has become the winner (ranked 1st, 2nd or 3rd). The registration fee is directed to the production of certificates for participants and letters of gratitude to supervisors.
Announcement of selection results: from May 25, 2022 to November 30, 2022.
Announcement of the competition winners: December 23, 2022.
Supplemental materials (cover letter, author agreement form, conflict of interest declaration, information on the verification of the text uniqueness for its publication in IJSA) must be sent together with a paper.
**All competition participants must have a personal ORCID. The ORCIDs listed in the papers are indicated in the publication and when registering the digital object identifier (DOI) for a paper.
***Each participant must specify his/her Email. Correspondence on participation in the competition, publications and/or certificates are sent to the indicated Emails.
****The results will be announced on the website https://competitions.culturehealth.org/index.php/competitions/icmhds