International Competition “Blockchain in the Digital Society” (ICBDS-2021)
Areas of expertise: Education; Psychology; Economics; Law.
Categories of participants: masters, post-graduate students (individual participation or in a group), groups of scientists.
Awards: 1st prize – EUR 1,000 (1 participant or group of co-authors); 2nd prize (1 participant or group of co-authors) and 3rd prize – free publication in IJES / IJSA (4 participants or groups, 1 papers in each area); internship in an international fintech company.
Organizers of the competition: Simcord Information Services (Latvia) and Scientific Research Institute KRPOCH (Ukraine) with the support of International Journal of Education and Science (IJES) and International Journal of Science Annals (IJSA).
Purpose of the competition is to support the research of masters and post-graduate students studying Social and Behavioral Sciences, namely the subject of “Digitalization of Society”, as well as to promote the achievements of young scientists internationally through publications in IJES / IJSA.
Jury of the competition consists of authoritative scientists from 17 countries on 5 continents in the areas of Education, Psychology, Economics and Law, who are members of the Editorial Boards of IJES / IJSA. We guarantee the proper level of compliance with the ethics of publications and copyright protection at all stages of the competition.
IJES / IJSA accept papers for the competition from September 1, 2021 to December 15, 2021 (23:59:59).
Original research in the following areas is accepted for the competition: Economics, Law (for IJES); Education, Psychology (for IJSA). IJES accepts papers in English, Ukrainian and Russian and IJSA accepts papers in English.
IJES / IJSA publish peer-reviewed papers on the first-in first-out method. Papers published or accepted for publication in IJES, Vol. 4, Nos. 3, 4, 2021 and in IJSA, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2021 are assessed.
The competition winners will be announced on December 23, 2021.
Requirements for a research paper:
- it must be prepared by a master or post-graduate student (up to 3 co-authors are also allowed). A_participant cannot submit the paper twice. If research is carried out with a teacher or academic supervisor, the contribution of a master / post-graduate student must be at least 50%;
- it must not have been previously published in any format (website, journal, bulletin, etc.) and must not be considered for publication in other periodicals and competitions;
- it must be original (at least 90% unique), which is confirmed by a reference;
- it must meet the requirements for papers in IJES / IJSA (https://ijes.world/en https://ijsa.culturehealth.org); papers must be submitted in IJES / IJSA templates together with supplemental materials (cover letter, author agreement form, conflict of interest declaration, information on the verification of the text uniqueness for its publication in IJES / IJSA).
1) competition winners ranked 1st (1 participant or group of co-authors) will be awarded money prizes;
2) all competition winners ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd (6 persons / groups) will be awarded free publications in IJES / IJSA;
3) all competition winners will get the opportunity to do a free internship in an international fintech company Simcord Information Services (Latvia);
4) all competition winners (including academic supervisors) will get certificates;
5) all competition participants not winning, but passing the review will get a 50% discount for publication in IJES / IJSA.
1st prize (1 participant or group of co-authors): EUR 1,000 + certificates.
2nd prize (1 participant or group of co-authors): free publication in IJES / IJSA + certificates.
3rd prize (4 participants or groups of co-authors): free publication in IJES / IJSA + certificates.
All competition winners will get free publications and certificates, and academic supervisors will be additionally awarded letters of appreciation from the International Organizing Committee.
The prize fund of the ICBDS-2021 project is financed by the general sponsor Simcord Information Services (Latvia).
The terms for submission of papers for the competition: from September 1, 2021 to December 15, 2021 (23:59:59).
Announcement of selection results: from September 25, 2021 to December 15, 2021.
Announcement of the competition winners: December 23, 2021.
All research papers must be submitted in electronic form (in .doc or .docx format) through the Online Submission System of IJES / IJSA or by Email: [email protected] or [email protected] (Subject: ICBDS-2021. Last name of the first author).
Supplemental materials (cover letter, author agreement form, conflict of interest declaration, information on the verification of the text uniqueness for its publication in IJES / IJSA) must be sent together with a paper.
*In order to avoid conflict of interests, papers submitted by members of the Editorial Boards of IJES / IJSA or co-authored by them for publication in these journals are not accepted for the competition.
**All competition participants must have a personal ORCID. The ORCIDs listed in the papers are indicated in the publication and when registering the digital object identifier (DOI) for a paper.
***Each participant must specify his/her Email. Correspondence on participation in the competition, publications and/or certificates are sent to the indicated Emails.
****The results will be announced on the website. After announcing the competition winners (first and second prizes), the authors should send their bank account details (to transfer a money prize). A prize is distributed among all co-authors on a pro rata basis if there are several co-authors of a paper.